Friday, April 3, 2015

Road Trip!!! Empty Spools Adventure!

No movie or book review this week...although I now have a new bookcase, lol.  While I was gallivanting around the quilt world a bookcase was installed at home to store what I hold as dear and near as fabric...books!  So, instead of a movie or book review I chose a quote to share.  Something to think about over the weekend :)


The road trip to Empty Spools didn't get far before taking a quilt break.  In fact we didn't even make it out of Oregon before we made our first stop, lol.  One of the fabric stalkers found out that the Tater Patch was having a big sale!!!  We left the planned route and headed to Merrill, Oregon!  We are so easily distracted, LOL.



First disclosure of the Empty Spools Adventure :)  I found some more fabrics for the Woolie non-woolie challenge...and then I just couldn't pass up this sign...cause it's the truth...don't you agree!


Enjoy the slide show and if you see anything you must have...
you can call the

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow customized with Smilebox

8 comments:

  1. Several years ago I was coming home from Nevada and took a different route and stumbled upon Tater Patch, as I recall it was located close to a service station. I'm sure they are no longer in that shop. Their displays are great.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun... and I didn't spend any money. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a sweetheart, made my day! Now only if you were going to market with me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Tater Patch!!! One of my all time favorite quilt stores. Glad to go on the virtual shopping trip with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun store to shop in. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend with the family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW....that store has a lot of samples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great slide show! Cute name for a quilt shop too! :-)
    Love the quote! It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say...you girls are TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete