Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Quietly Stitching

Woolies this week was a small group...some were out of town...other's had a packed calender.  This time of year it seems life starts pushing the quilting to the back burner.  The nice weather starts pulling at the 'ol gardeners soul and you just want to dig in the dirt!   And lately, in my little quilting world I been consumed by Sashiko.  This is not the first time I have sucumbed to the call of Sashiko...I have a UFO from the 90's!!! LOL. So, yesterday was a refreshing step back into the woolie world!

Anne and Sandy  showed their current projects.  
The one below is a "stitch a long" they are doing with 

These two are Sandy's current stitching projects...so cute and fun!


Since we were at QuiltWorks I thought I would give you a peek at the shop...it is stuffed full of wonderful quilting stuff!!!  Enjoy and, if you see something you can't live without give them a call!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. That photo of the sewing machine pincushion reminds me I have to make mine...both those projects were freebies from Primitive Gatherings I think.

    Love Quiltworks, wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many exciting and fun things going on! It makes it hard to settle down to just one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute projects your friends are making! And I'd love to visit that quilt shop Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our quilt group was small today too...Spring fever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, I am loving what the girls are working on!! Can't wait for their monthly show and tell!
    P

    ReplyDelete