Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bumping Along

We have reached our Spring weather.  Some warm days interspersed with thundershower...and, the landscapers have returned to help trim the landscape.


I really enjoyed this video on Fat Quarter Shop with Lisa Bongean, who is one of my favorite designers.  Here it is just in case you missed it :)  I am going to figure out how to include a trip to her California shop and Road to California!!!



Since the "schedule" (I talk about the schedule as if it is a living breathing monster) made it impossible to attend the weekly Material Girls I was going through withdrawals. I missed the variety of quilters in this group and the joy they bring to each other.  Every one was especially excited because next week is the annual potluck and challenge quilt reveal.  The 2014 challenge was baskets.  I am really looking forward to seeing the creations!  In the meantime check out what everyone was working on :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. What fun, as I was watching the interview of Lisa I noticed lights flashing on your map. I realized one was me and then I saw some on the east coast and south in Washington state light up.

    Of on my way to my monthly wool group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your slide shows and commentary. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do need to come to Road to California--it's in my (fairly close) neighborhood! Very easy to get to as it's just outside Ontario Airport, you wouldn't even need a car! Hotel shuttles would get you from the airport to the hotel and then walk a short distance to the show. And then I meet up with you and take you on a tour of all the local quilt shops and anything else your little heart might like to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D Iitto, Leslie and I will love to take you to Primitive Gatherings if we can coordinate schedules. I think you have many locals here who will guide you wherever you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supposed to be 'Ditto'. Hmmmpf. You know... always either stalled browser or autocorrect demons at work.

    ReplyDelete