Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Material Girl

Material Girl is the perfect name for a quilt shop and the shop in Redmond is wonderful!  Not only is the building charming but Leslie buys the most amazing prints and I cannot leave without something! LOL



choosing happiness over sadness I made some purchases!...
and, oh did it make me happy!


I hope you enjoy the slide show and make yourself happy by calling Leslie up and placing an order!  We have reached "hump day" this week and  it looks like I may reach my goal to take over the world...I mean finish my quilt goals, lol.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

4 comments:

  1. I loved finding Material Girls when I came down to Sisters last year for the Auilt show. She has such lovely fabrics and displays in the great house.

    I also enjoyed checking out Coho Coffee across the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shop and fun fabrics to play with.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a little fabric shopping to put a smile on our faces! Cute shop!

    ReplyDelete