Monday, March 16, 2015

Goals

I think starting this week off with "Goals" is a necessity...so why not start with...taking over the WORLD!!!  I do have to be organized because Saturday the Fabric Stalkers leave for Session 3 of the Empty Spools Seminars


This past weekend was filled with family.  Our oldest grandson's basketball team won their region and the State Tournament was held here in Central Oregon.  Families from all over the state arrived on Friday filling up all the nook and crannies.

My DIL and youngest GS :)

The games were faced paced and ooooohhhh sooooo exciting.  My GS is in the middle of the photo looking right at the camera :)

Here are a few more photos from Linda's house, sitiching with the Sew 'n Sews.  Teddy is Linda's dog 
and, he enjoyed sitting on the couch with the sun shining in :)

Here is a peek at Linda's quilt for the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show.  It is a Bunny Hill patterns.



Isn't it adorable!

Hope you have goals for Monday...if not you can help me TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

5 comments:

  1. Any goals I have turn out as meaningful as taking over the world. I'd like to just conquer myself. (Really I think that is more difficult, at least in my case.)
    Love the quilt. Hope to see it there.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your young grandson sure is growing up!! No longer a "little boy". Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with the family and he sure has grown.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to watch your grandsons grow...Do they know they are famous? ;0)
    Having just returned from a 4 day retreat I accomplished all of the projects I took, YEAH!
    What class are you taking this year at Asilomar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those raccoons!! What a great quilt. Adorable GS too = )

    ReplyDelete