Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Dose of Stitching Makes The Day Better!

A little bit of a tantrum here...I wish banks, companies, industry would actually spend some time training  their employees...it is not fair to them and it is not fair to the customer.  I hate dealing with places where I seem to know more than the employees!! And, I know they don't want to deal with me when I am in the "OH NO you didn't" zone. OK...there it is,  a little jumping up and down screaming moment :)

But, the day got better because I found out that someone actually wrote a song about me. LOL  and....


Nothing makes a day turn from frustrating to superb like stitching with friends.  The Woolie's met at QuiltWorks and it was filled with talking, laughing and stitching...short but sweet!

Sorry...but Smilebox is having a technical problem which they are working on...hopefully it will be fixed soon...in the meantime here is a whole bunch of photos :) of what the Woolies were stitching away on!
Mary's quilt (don't know the name of the pattern)

Ruth's creation

Marilyn's stitchery

 Lori's project

 Nancy's Spring wool project!


 Sandy's Easter mat


 Mary R's. flowers

 Barb is thinking about snow :)


 Sandy's mini quilt

 ...and her 2011 Primitive Gatherings BOW...stunning

 Anne is working on her Non-Woolie Woolie Challenge


 ...and she is stitching away on her 2011 PG BOW

5 comments:

  1. I know that feeling, even today at the dentist, the new girl had no clue to what she was reading on the charts and my history, even though it was written down in front of her;) Stitching therapy is the best way to relax our minds.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the dentist last week I asked a question and she asked if I overheard her conversation with the patient in the next booth. To bad she said He had the same question! Really, even if I had I would appreciate a professional answer. Time to rethink my choice of dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking my IPad was having a nervous breakdown, I downloaded your blog this morning and then went to sew with a friend. At her olace I was having issues with her wifi so I couldn't look at. Your blog, I got home around 3 and still couldn't get the smile box to load...trying again now...whew...glad to hear it is them not me.

    Thanks for the recap. I have to say I like it didn't work, this way I can enlarge the pictures and check out some of the details. Can't with smilebox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you let me know the name of Mary's quilt. That is really pretty, and something I would enjoy making. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I won't see Mary for another month. Your comment comes across as a "no reply" so I don't have your email address when I do find out :)

      Delete