Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cakers & Arne & Carlos

Meet Irene aka Cakers...she is a "good for the soul" kind of person.  Generous of spirit, filled with laughter and a really good listener.  She is the person who keeps the Fabric Stalkers calendar organized and we not only love her but depend on her.   Although quilting is a big part of our world...knitting is also big part of her world.  In the persuit of knitting she discovered Arne & Carlos and although I am a VERY beginning knitter I could so appreciate what they bring to the knitting world!  We both fell in love with the Arne & Carlos's  Christmas balls.  At the Fabric Stalker retreat Cakers presented me with my very own Arne & Carlos Christmas ball!!!!!  I love it!!!  Can you believe that it is knitted!  I am going to keep it out all year!


I hope you enjoy this video from Arne & Carlos



...and now a video from the Fabric Stalkers shopping break with a trip to BJ's Quilt Basket.  Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow made with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful ornament and beautifully made.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I live in the country and have 3 spoiled hens I can certainly relate to Arne & Carlos! They seem to be friendly, creative souls... Fun trips to a quilt store when one is on a retreat is kinda dangerous don't you think???

    ReplyDelete