Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Join The Fun!!!


Come join me in stitching at the 2015 Stitchin' Post Quilter's Affair!!!  This summer I will be hosting 2 days of Sit 'n Stitch at the high school!!!  You can come with machine or handwork and sit all day on Thursday and Friday with me as your minion.  If you have any questions or need an opinion...I will be your gal!!  I am looking forward to seeing those of you I have met before and meeting those that will be coming for the first time!!!  This is the 40th Anniversary of the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show and will be an amazing time to come!

This weekend the Fabric Stalkers got together to go over the Quilters Affair schedule and decide what classes we want to take...plan out our 2015 and 2016 quilting life, LOL...oh yeah...as Cakers says we are going to need a 2 year calender!

I have included a few photos of what the gals have been up too!

Val knocked one out of the quilting park again!

Robin finished another sweet wall hanging.

Val...has been a busy quilter...has a Wooley Lady table topper prepped...

...and is already begun getting in the groove for our Empty Spools Seminar!!!

Lori. is working on the sweet wall sampler

...as for Cakers and I...we were knitting...oh yeah...
the needles were clicking, lol

Hope your Tuesday includes some stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Imagine my surprise when I opened my Quilter's Affair and saw your name listed in the back. Wow!! Wish I was going this year, as sit and stitch is a favorite of mine. Have fun with your planning. Maybe next year will be a Sister's year for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how she did the snow wall hanging. I have the pattern and made it on a towel, but like how it looks and want to make it as small quilted pieces too.

    I wish I could come sit and stitch with you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you by any chance have the name of the pattern for Val's quilt above? It is breath taking! I hope to make it to the Sisters Quilt Show and if I am lucky enough to go to Sit 'n Stitch my summer will be complete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda I have contacted her so will post here once I get an answer! I don't have a clue :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I hope you feel better soon!

      Delete
  4. I saw that you were hosting a class! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I need to get serious about coming to Sisters this year--I really want the opportunity to sit and stitch with you again! Just have to take it a day at a time and see how my recuperation goes. First I have to get through two (!) weeks at Asilomar--plans made before my back attacked me! Then Denver in May--will have to see how the traveling agrees with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Lori's snowman sampler can you share the name of the designer please.

    Congrats on hosting a class. I may try and convince a friend or my mom to come down this year to celebrate the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete