Tuesday, January 20, 2015

In Love Again....

"Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree...that makes it a plant...
which means...chocolate is Salad!"

I am in love again...I thought that there would never be a product that would replace Steam A Seam Lite 2.  Sure there are some that are adequate but...now, I have found a product for fusing my wool that makes me swoon! LOL  So far I have not found it locally but have picked up a roll at Fabric Depot and Pioneer Quilts.


Between feeling a 100% better and having this new product I was a prepping whirling dervish and prepped 4 projects in one day.  I can't tell you how satisfying it feels to have these projects just waiting for me to stitch.  Do you prep one project at a time or have a prepping session before stitching???


On Sunday...I didn't get out of my PJ's until 3:00 PM!!!  
It was so wonderful and such a treat...just prep, stitch knowing... 
Sean Connery just wants me to be happy :)



11 comments:

  1. I'm not a great fan o fusing my wool projects. But if the wool is very loosely woven I do. I've got some of the new Steam a Seam 2 to use on my PG BOW from last Summerr because many of the pieces are quite small. I havent tried it yet it but like that it has a grid on the side that has the adhesive on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to prep some projects so that I always have something to work on...such a brilliant idea. I've only used the Transfer-Eze and it's OK. New products offer the hope of easier methods and we all appreciate reviews from those who try them out. PJ day sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go on binges and prep a whole bunch of things at a time. Right now, I'm kind of going through some of the older projects that are in bins and boxes and ready to sew. For now, my hand work is limited to sewing down bindings. Might need to get back to a little embroidery soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used Soft Fuse and I like it too. :) I usually prep several things at one time - my wool is in bins so if I get it all out I might as well get several things ready before I put it back. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so why do you like this better? I use all different types and none are perfect, so for now I use what i have and someday I will decide what I like best.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I miss steam a seam too.
    I like to prep a bunch at a time.
    Spending the day in pjs can be a great way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used it and like it too, but don't use it at all on wool, just machine applique on cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could not agree more...great product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You let me start my blog stalking day off with a smile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, have despaired of every product since Alene's disappeared. Will try soft fuse. Am currently using fusible hem tape and fusible thread to set my projects. I usually prep one at a time but have gone on binges and did 9 at the last retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is a great product. I bought it at Sew Many quilts but I guess you won't be needing any for a while since you've got a roll!

    ReplyDelete