Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!


I wish you all a wonderful New Year and want to take this day to thank each and every one of you...those that read and comment and those that just quietly read for spending time listening to my muses of the day...my ups and downs...and most of all sharing in my quilting adventure.  I hope that 2015 will be an even more exciting year!!!

I only had a few months worth of photos to choose from on this lap top to make my montage of the year...but, I included some of the highlights and some of my favorites :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design made with Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Anna for sharing your quilting, traveling, your thoughts and especially those adorable grandkids!
    Happy 2015!
    P.S. Love your "word" for the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that the penis pumpkin mat made it into your year end finale. It makes me giggle like a school girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Anna, great photos reflecting your year. May you have a lovely releasing year, a new leaf...you might say. A new leaf is my phrase this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the seasonal pictures of the house and the mountain - which sister mountain is pictured?

    AND how did I miss the quilt in picture 12??? when you were making?? love it!!!!

    Happy New Year !!!! truly with a quilt blog we KNOW 2015 will bring new things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Dearest Anna ... Happy New Year to you and your family. On the slide show there is a Christmas package table runner not complete just in the cutest raw. I think it was from your friend in Idaho ?? I was wondering if she would be so kind of giving the pattern name and maker. SO Cute. If not I will just dream of it. Love Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  6. The recap of 2014 is delightful! Happy New Year to you and your great guy...Oh! Enzo too!!! May this world we live in find greater PEACE in 2015...

    ReplyDelete