Wednesday, December 31, 2014

You can take my WORD on this...


My 2015 Word is Release...

I am going to release the old conversations in my brain...I am going to release the pain of the past...I am going to release the judgements I hear in my soul...I am going to release the opinions of those I do not agree with...I am going to release the guilt that I was born with...I am going to release those things out of my life which diminish the joy...

Now, to see how this word will help me be a better person?!

Are you going to chose a word...or will 2015 be a fly by the seat of your pants year, lol.

This week I finished stitching my 2012 Primitive Gatherings BOW setting blocks!!  When I get home I am going to start prepping and working on the borders.  My plan is to have those stitched by the end of January!  Yeah!!!


If you are one who stays up and parties the New Year in...ENJOY!  
If you are not...enjoy the extra rest!

9 comments:

  1. Great choice of words Anna I'm leaning towards a phrase as Sew Finish It was mine last year.

    Congratulations on getting your setting blocks done your are sew finishing it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're retired so we don't have to rise early - most nights we don't get to bed until midnight or later.... so staying up past midnight is no big deal.
    I like your word. We all would do better to forget the hurt.
    Hugs and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your word. I never have picked a yearly word, so may as well not start now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your word and the meaning, something I need to do too. Today I made up some chowder and clam cakes and we rented some movies, time for me and Bill to relax and enjoy ourselves again;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your idea of having a Word for the year. I think it might help you to focus on the right things. I don't know if I could come up with just one word though, I have a lot to deal with right now. I think your choice is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still contemplating the focus word for 2015...keeping my mind open to all ideas at this point. LOVE this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you wrote! I need to release a bunch of things too! Happy New Year Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good choice of words Anna - I like it. I don't think I'm choosing a word this year. But I do have plans. I plan to stay home more, do more stitching and more thinking and to use up what I have. All of these are designed to keep me more focused on the here and now because really today is all we have. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen! Great choice for the word of the year... sometimes our "mind chatter" can be our own worst enemy.... Peaceful Blessings to you and your family in the coming year and always!

    ReplyDelete