Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Christmas Eve!!!

Here is a little off the charts Christmas video just for you :)




The lobby of the Eliot Tower is so beautiful!

While I was walking around I noticed the window of this jewelry store...lovely.

 You know you are in the city when the Starbucks offered pasta and a wine selection to choose from!

I did finished my Kathy Schmitz November stitchery...now to wash off the Transfer Eze...one of my favorite products!  I have a tutorial at the top of the blog :)

This evening is my time with the boys and their wives & kids.  It should be very noisy, chaotic and totally wonderful!  Wish me luck in pulling off a Christmas Eve dinner in our little place...my oh my...where is Enzo going to hide while I cook!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy all the chaos that comes with a wonderful family gathering! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Another great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lobby looks so warm and inviting, so nice that they decorate so beautifully without over doing it. I hope you have a wonderful time with the family tonight. Bill is making me onion rings and fried shrimp so I can rest my sore hips, a nice quiet night for us.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

    ReplyDelete