Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF

With all the challenges that are going on in our world I wanted to share this thought with you...


I believe as we move through life we can individually impact the world...but, it can be so much more fun if we did it with wonderful people by our side.

I have been pondering what project to start next...I have been so good at prepping wool this week.   But, next week I want to start a new project.  By new, I don't mean going out to the quilt store and buying something new.  I mean going in my sewing closet and dragging something out that has been waiting to be released, lol


Still plugging away with a huge book...soooo good.  Report will have to wait till next week.  And I haven't seen a movie worth sharing...I will leave you with the Minions.  I feel a real closeness to the minions...they speak to me, lol.  Have a great weekend...for locals the PJ sale is going on at the Stitchin' Post  on Saturday :)




7 comments:

  1. Great words to live by.
    I made that snowman quilt and before it was finished my daughter claimed it. If I want one I'll have to make another.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that snowman pattern in the mini and regular size. I love it but don't know which size to make now! I just finished Big Little Lies. It was so good I was sad that I had no more to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of the pattern of your snowman wall hanging - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter sent this quote to me and I want to share it with you....
    "Allow beauty to shatter you regularly. The loveliest people are the ones who have been burnt and broken and torn at the seams, yet still send their open hearts into the world to mend with love again, and again, and again. You must allow yourself to feel your life while you're in it." - Victoria Erickson
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowman quilt, that would be a fun one to do. We are cooler but sunny, this weekend, so hopefully I can get out for some nice walks.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flat on the couch with a cold for 3 days...Rooms cleared in preparation for the arrival of the carpet cleaners (delayed, GRRR!) NO sewing going on here. Feeling incomplete...love reading about your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quote is my next hand project. Any suggestions to transferring a font to sandcastle?
    MaryJo

    ReplyDelete