Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Over the Top

Yesterday was one of those over the top days...all good...but, filled to the brim.  I enjoyed 2...yes, 2 stitchery groups.  Started the day stitching with Tamra at the Stitchin' Post and ended with Woolies at QuiltWorks. And, I got the confirmation of my reservation for the Quilting Cruise with Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings and Stacy West of Buttermilk Basin in 2016.  Sooooo, who is coming with us??


QuiltWorks


I got to see 2 cuties...one furry and one handsome.  Piper the shop dog is about the cutest...can't let Enzo hear me talking about Piper.  Blogless Sandy's grandson stopped by for a visit!  Yes, time is flying by he is already 8 months old!


A short slide show of what the Wool Addicts of Central Oregon are up too, lol.  Just a reminder that starting Monday December 1st the Woolie 12 days of Christmas starts.  On each of the 1st twelve days I will be posting a Give Away pattern or goodie!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow by Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your Woolies!! Incredible projects and such inspiration!! AND lucky you, cruising with the best of the best!! I will be with you in spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish I lived closer, would love to stitch with you and the girls. The cruise sounds fun and i will enjoy traveling with you, virtually;) I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, with your family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy's grandson looks adorable! And I love Piper's eyebrows! How great to have so many friends to stitch with. I am sure the cruise will be fabulous, Thank you for the wonderful slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh...how lucky are you---going on that cruise! Love seeing all the wooly inspriration!

    ReplyDelete