Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

For those readers who are celebrating Thanksgiving I pray that you are tucked safely at your destinations and that the aroma of a good life is wafting throughout your homes.  For those who do not live in the US and are not celebrating, I am thankful for your company each weekday morning.  And finally for those who are not able to be with family this day...I am grateful for your service where ever you are!


Today since I cannot share my pie...I share a slide show of the November Gallery Show at QuiltWorks in Bend, Oregon.  The quilt below was part of the show and was made by a Juniperberry, Jeanne.  I love the courage of color and piecing!


Enjoy the slide show, the turkey...the pie...the Thanksgiving Day Parade...the games and most of all each other!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Anna to you and yours, love the sentiment of the poster at the start of your post.

    May you be warm and cozy and surrounded by friends and loved ones today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely photos on Smilebox. The music was lovely as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful quilt show. Jeanne's quilt is amazing. Such vibrant and lively colors!

    ReplyDelete