Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Burrrrrr

I woke up this morning to a temperature of 11 degrees and according to the weather app on my phone it is supposed to feel like 7 degrees.  I am amazed by my phone that it can tell the difference between 11 and 7...what a smart phone...no pun intended, LOL.

Yesterday was Woolie Day, and it is one of my favorites!  I get to stitch on my piles of wool projects and talk with my buddies :)  Actually...a perfect day!  We had a couple of new Woolies and I hope that they continue to come back and stitch.  Since there were so few photos I decided to not put them in a slide show so you can click on the photo to enlarge.  I truly have amazed myself this year...keeping up with Bertie's...but, there is a glitch in the system.  The December Bertie's is not ready for me to pick up at the shop...I tried yesterday.  And with only half a month to complete it and Thanksgiving in between...it may be a challenge.

November Bertie's!


Mary R. shared her completed Kim Diehl quilt and it was gorgeous!


Mary from Redmond is working on Debbie Busby's new BOM...all about bees.

Carrie is close to finishing construction of her home :)

Jeanne is working on a Sue Spargo BOM.  This was Block One...

...and this was another block 



Nancy prepped this adorable Christmas Mat


...and last but not least...Lori is working on her snowballs.


Hope you have a great Wednesday and it is filled with stitching...or at least a couple of stitches! I may have to wear mittens while stitching today!

2 comments:

  1. I do love your Bertie pieces, so fun to have one for each month. Lots of great woolies, I really need to get mine prepped so I can finish a few for me, this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the woolie inspiration. Love seeing what all the ladies are creating!

    ReplyDelete