Thursday, October 23, 2014

Woolie Day

With the busy summer I have been missing my quilt groups!  But Fall is here and with that the scent of quilting is in the air I had to get back into the local quilt scene.

I love this photo because I am in it! LOL

But, I had to show you the cute little stitchery that Blogless Sandy gave me for my birthday!  So sweet and perfect for my front entry table!


One of my first Fall projects to get done was the Autumn project by Buttermilk Basin.  I decided to make mine into a pillow for my church pew.

Here is a close up...I love it and it was on the bench by the first day of Fall!!!

A short slide show of what the Woolies are currently up too...there is nothing like being home and stitching with my girlfriends!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo slideshow

4 comments:

  1. Love your Autumn/Halloween decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall pillows and you're right, stitching with girl friends is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh but I do love Bertie's candy corn hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pillows and how you displayed them. They used to give away pews, now you can't find them unless you pay top dollar. Love the woolies, I need to get some of mine cut out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete