Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What I learned on Our Camping Trip

1.  Towing your own Port A Potty is the only way to go!


2.  you have to like your travel companions because you are together 24/7+
















3.  Hand stitching and a book on CD are a necessity


4.  Favorite food items should be packed


5.  Stopping at Quilt Shops is a wonderful diversion.


6.  Meeting new friends is great!


7.  Seeing old friends is heartwarming.

8.  Best of all,  coming home to your own sweet neighborhood :)




5 comments:

  1. Very sage advice for all of us. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are 100% right on all 8 points!! :o))
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have it all figured out, lol. I think I appreciate home, so much more when I go away and come back;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea of a camping trip, I can certainly relate to you.
    Home is always best though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate! I can't wait to go to Florida to visit my son but after two weeks I can't wait to get home!

    ReplyDelete