Monday, October 13, 2014

ThE WiNnEr Is...And A Thank You!

Believe it or not I still have Quilt Shop Slide Shows to share but today we take a break to announce the winner of the little Home Sweet Home pattern and share a short travel video!  As we pulled into Sisters Country I was overwhelmed by the blessings I received during these travels.   The wonderful people we met in RV parks, the diversity of quilt shops, the kindness of those who work in them, the beauty and grandness of our country,  all of you for taking the time to read my travel rambles...but most of all for HH for taking us safely through our travels and bringing us home to our favorite place!  And so this video is for you HH :)



And now...the winner with the help of the dog dish and Mr. Random Generator of the Home Sweet Home by My Red Door Designs is....Jacqueline, who said..."Well Happy Birthday month to you.  Celebrate for a long and as much as you can!"


Not to bore you with travel photos...so a choice can be made here to not watch, lol...I did not include them all but picked out my favorites.  With all that is going on in the world it is nice to have a moment to be thankful for our lives, our jobs, our "difficulties", our country, our religions and our politics...because their challenges pale in comparison to the challenges that are going on around the world.  

Our travels took us to 6 RV/Camp park, 5 Canyons, 2 Falls, 11 Quilt Shops and 1 Quilt Show...Amazing...Have a great Monday and see you tomorrow for another incredible quilt shop slide show.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox


10 comments:

  1. I have never been to that part of our country- it is on my bucket list! Thank you for the wonderful slide show! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing photographer! I think that slide of Apple Valley would make an amazing quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that lovely video, I've not seen it before along with all those lovely photos of your trip.

    Bryce Canyon is one of my favourite places on earth to visit. Many fond memories of that part of your country, thanks for refreshing them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who hoo I am the lucky winner. Thanks.

    I lived in Utah for nine years and loved it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us! I enjoyed your awesome pictures sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great trip, Anna! We've been to all those places except Grand Canyon. Now that I've seen your photos, we must move it to the head of the list!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip was amazing and i enjoyed coming with you and enjoying the beautiful places. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday trip and for me, I am enjoying my early furry bday present;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos! I will have to find out where some of these places are and visit them. You had amazing light in your Bryce shots. What time of day did you take those spectacular formations? They are glowing. The spectacular standard poodle shot is, of course, my fave. Great job, Anna! I'm curious to know what RV parks you stayed at. Always good to know when we venture out again in our 16 ton mammoth RV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Jacqueline. I am glad you all had a great fun and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video of your trip! The photos were amazing...I saw a couple of paintings!! WOW! Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete