Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sweetest Day of the Week

I can't help it...I have to post another photo of the mountains...they are so beautiful!

It seems more often than not...that the sweetest day of the week is one spent stitching with girlfriends.  I hadn't been stitching with the Material Girls for most of the summer and missed the commraderie and laughter.  It makes each stitch sweeter and I was able to finish my candle mat.  I found this wonderful copper color mercury glass candle holder that was just perfect to highlight the pumpkins.


Since I was in Bend I stopped by Sew Many Quilts to pick up my next Berties project and the place was decked out for Halloween.  I had to take a photo of this Diva sitting at her makeup table and loved that I showed up in the photo with this disturbed look on my face! LOL

Another Halloween motto :)  This is especially for you...and you know who you are!

Enjoy the mini slide show of Sew Many Quilts.  They really have the decor down pat and it is always enjoyable to walk around and around!  
Have a great quilt day!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow generated with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. I always leave a piece of my heart in Central Oregon and watch the mountains with a lump in my throat until they disappear from view in the mirror.
    I love your little punkins & thoroughly enjoyed the visit to Sew Many Quilts...especially your grimace and the witchy sign is so cute!
    I'm working on Bertie this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new piece, perfect for fall and a nice project to work on with a group.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious of your lovely view of the snow capped mountains. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fresh snow makes them so beautiful! I can't get enough of them either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never stop enjoying those photos of the mountain that you take. I would love to see them in person.
    Love your pumpkin topper.

    ReplyDelete