Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October!!!! Boise Quilt Show Slides!!!


I don't know about you but Fall is my favorite time of year and it is my birthday month!!!  Yes, the celebrating starts today...although I received a wonderful birthday card from Laurie at the Stitchin' Post in the middle of September.  Which means I have extended my birthday celebration to a month and half now.  I suspect one day I will just celebrate the entire year, LOL...everyday a party!!!  I have never been one to dread a birthday...I earned every single one...every gray hair, every wrinkle and every pound although now I am giving those pounds up to the "Pound God."  I suspect there is some celestial being that looks around and decides...hey, she could use a little extra love!!!  I have definitely been loved.  Do you dread birthdays????

I started celebrating my birthday at the Boise Quilt Show!  The vendor mall had so many tempting items but since Boise was our first stop and as HH said...I have many more quilt shop ahead of me I was pretty darn good.  I loved this little Woolie...and yes I am going to change Woolen to Woolie :)



Sunflower Fields quilt designs had a booth and so I purchased the pattern for these 2 adorable little pillows.

I so appreciated HH dropping me off as he went to Cabella's LOL...poor guy...so I bought him some cookies and a magazine of patterns by Patrick Lose for myself.

I can't tell you how wonderful the Boise Quilt Show was!!!  I did not take a photo of every quilt because it would have taken me all day.  The slide show includes quilts I likes, some quilts I would never make but I know some of you would...Getta a cuppa joe and enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. I went on Sunday. A really nice show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your purchases! Thanks for the slide show...some incredible quilts made by some talented quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I will not live long enough to make all the quilts I want to make. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky are you to come across that show! Great purchases and great photos. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful show, lots of beautiful quilts and it looks like you got yourself some goodies to have fun, making.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete