Thursday, October 9, 2014

Mother Superior Fab Fabrics

Much to my surprise I discovered through the recommendation of a Woolie reader Mother Superiors Fab Fabric...and, that it is the home of Superior Threads!  It is located at the end of a cul du sac, up against some beautiful landscape.  When we arrived the parking lot was empty.  We were greeted by 2 friendly sisters who were doing inventory and in conversation we found out that we were in St. George on the busiest weekend of the year, lol...well, it seems that's how we roll.  Unbeknown to us we went to Vegas on Super Bowl weekend and on a second trip during the I Heart Radio Event.  The weekend we were in St. George there was a marathon which we knew about.  but, also it was the Annual Mormon Convention.  They were both so nice and invited Enzo to shop...he gets soooo excited when quilt shopping!


The shop was over the top with inventory but keeping to our dwindling budget we found some sale fabric that was perfect for pillowcases!


Enjoy the slideshow and if you see something you must have or a fabric you are looking for give them a call or order on line.  My only dissapointment was the thread "factory" was closed and I was not able to see the operation but if you go on a week day I am sure they would give you a peek :)

Count down to the Give Away! Click on the link, leave a comment you are interested and please be a registered follower of the Woolie Blog :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

5 comments:

  1. I just watched the slideshow. This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! You can only see this in America! such a choice of fabrics and such incredible quilts, it's a paradise for quilters and I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...what did you buy? Looks like a lovely place to visit both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shop and fun quilts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live a little ways from there...I wish I'd been there the day you were! I love that store! You would have gone nuts over the thread factory. It's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a very "dangerous" store to go shopping in!! lol

    ReplyDelete