Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Hope you are planning a fun Halloween!  It is one of my favorite holidays!  I got my decorations all up  and if your in my neighborhood I give out GOOD candy...hoping to increase my number of trick or treater's each year.  The weather proves challenging this year so we will see.  

One of my fondness memories from childhood was my sister and I walking almost a mile to reach the Monsignors house because he always gave out a big Hershey's bar and an apple :) And so, I give out good candy so my house will be in someone's childhood memory :).  The next year my parents thought I was too old to trick or treat but I still had so much fun with my dad.  We decked our house out, played spooky music and had candy left over because our house was so scary few would venture all the way up to the front door, lol


If my dad were alive he would love this video...just watching it nearly gave me a heart attack!  
Enjoy at your own risk!



Still reading the longest book of the year...so no book review this week.  But do I have a fantastic movie review!  This is a Woolie 5 STAR movie!!!  The script was right on...connecting the dots well considering the amount of time a movie has to give you so many details and then wrap it up.  The acting was Oscar Worthy from everyone.  I am not going to give you any hints other than it is about 3 brothers and their father.  Since HH and I were seeing it mid week in the late afternoon we were the only people in the theater!!!  The Sisters Movie House is the best theater in the world...and since we were the only ones we got comfortable changed our seats twice and we would sniffle to our hearts content...it really is a wonderful movie.


Have a wonderful weekend and see you back here on Monday...I have been in the wool prepping mode!

6 comments:

  1. I am absolutely hysterical over that video, Anne! You MADE my Halloween!!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lived in the country for 40+ years so NO trick or treaters...Next year we plan to move into town and I look forward to seeing all the cute/scary costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't get anyone, I do miss seeing the kids dressed up. I guess I will have to go to a friends house next year, then I can enjoy the kids in their neighborhood.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the non Halloween version of this without the spooky music and prologue, LOVE THIS ONE.

    ReplyDelete