Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Gallery Show ~ Quilt Works

I was so excited when I got home and the Halloween quilt I left with Hal was ready for pick up!  I needed it quilted while I was camping so that when I got back all I had to do was put the binding on and take it with me to Portland.  Hal, whose business is called The Finishing Touch in Sisters, Oregon is available to quilt your quilts.  So if you need any long arm quilting done he can be reached at (541) 588-0873

When I picked up the quilt is was hung a nice hanger with a plastic cover...just like the dry cleaners!


The quilting was perfect for the quilt and I know my grandson's  love it!  I cut up a stack of Halloween panels and sewed them back together :)

Here is a back view of the quilting!

This is an amazing slide show from QuiltWorks October Gallery Show.  Cathy Moen who is a Juniperberry quilter and the Undercover Quilters quilts were sensational.  Cathy is one of those quilters who has learned every technique and quilt art form and actually created quilts!  Enjoy the slide show!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilting on it, such a fun piece and I know the boys will love it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete