Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Corn Wagon Quilt Co.

I have to say that Corn Wagon Quilt Co. was a gem to stumble upon.  Located in Springville, Utah it had been a featured quilt shop in our favorite publication of the 10 Best Quilt Shops around the nation.  They are in a wonderful building in a charming town.  With several rooms featuring unique gift items, fabric themes and even an entire room dedicated to the embroidery genre! The owners are long time corn farmers and are know throughout the state for their sweet corn...thus the name!


I met the owner and her quilter staff and they were all lovely.  I told them all that this is the kind of shop you wander in for hours for fear that you might have missed something...and then I complained that Cabela's has a restaurant and with a shop of this caliber they needed food! lol  

This says it all for HH...all the photo needed was a dog skeleton, lol  Afterwards we had lunch at 
which was great.  Between the quilt shop and lunch this stop was #1!


Full disclosure here...I bought a finished product from their sample sales room...I got a project done on this trip!!! LOL


Enjoy the slide show...this is one you will want to watch more than once!!!  Get coffee!!! And don't forget to leave a comment on the Give Away post if you are interested in winning a My Red Door pattern!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design made with Smilebox

12 comments:

  1. Wow I could spend days in that shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream : to come to America to visit this shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Corn Wagon! I told you that you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I went there one of my trips several years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    Did you check out Quilts Etc. in Sandy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend loves this shop. Now I know why! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did they have fresh corn? That is my kind of shop, lots of great finished pieces to see what patterns you like.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol..Blue in the hair! So funny.........
    Love this shop, it's probably way off our trail east later this month but so full of quilty goodness!
    Thanks for sharing all your fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shop too! It used to be smaller and had a bakery next to it. Can't decide which is better - more fabric or the yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I could go crazy in this shop! The samples are amazing---so many.
    Thank you so much for all the Smileboxes that you show on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for this smilebox !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a great shop. Sure looks like a place where you would want to spend the day...not just a quick visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza! I feel like I've just been on a 'tour' of that shop! Love all the shop models they have.
    Thanks for sharing ~ lots of fun!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete