Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Strength of Women...

Sometimes I just have to thank my lucky stars that I am female.  The wonderful thing about women is their ability to put aside the challenges of life, come together and share.  I was blessed yesterday to spend time "lowering my blood pressure."  Stitching, sharing and laughing is soooo good for the heart and soul.

My friend Tamra is about to become an "empty nester" as the last little chick heads to college...but, get this...her daughter was accepted into a French Immersion dorm at U of O.  The commitment as residents to only speak French is wonderful!!!  What a great experience!  Being a fabulous mom, Tamra made a Paris/French inspired quilt for her dorm room.


A short slideshow of what the Juniperberries were up too.  I love the tips and inspiration...but, most of all I love how much they care for each other.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet and thoughtful mother Tamra is! Juniperberries are a talented bunch...Thanks for sharing, and yes, women ARE such good supporters of each other. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt for her to enjoy and a wonderful experience for her.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your video! Thank you for sharing it! Music was great too! Good choice!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! WOW! and WOW!! You hang with some very clever and talented quilters! WOW!

    ReplyDelete