Monday, September 15, 2014

Stalking the Fabric Stalkers

A weekend of retreating with the Fabric Stalkers is so good for the soul.  It is physically exhausting, lol...because UFO's are falling left and right!


We landed at Quiet River and staked out our piece of real estate.


We did have a few visitors but for the most part the weekend was filled with stitching, eating...and ocaasional walk and more stitching.

I'll have some slideshows startig tomorrow...but, for now...I need to catch up on my sleep...Oh, and that scrub jay has a piece of Pirate Booty...yummy!

3 comments:

  1. I love that sailboat quilt, you have to tell me more about that one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your slide show :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely weather for a retreat...looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete