Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hump Day...

That is what we called it when HH was working...making it through the week and once Wednesday was passed it was clear sailing to the weekend.  Lots of activity in the neighborhood...new homes going up, crisp mornings and boy, was the wind ever blowing yesterday!  The neighborhood landscaper is still hard at work.  When he saw me taking his photo from my sewing room he said, "Hey, what are you looking at...I'm trying to work here!"


Then he squatted and took a piss!  How rude...well, it was rude for me to have documented it but I think peeing on the job in public...well, it is just wrong!  He was too far away but I think he was saying...privacy please!


I loved this quote...it is so me!  How about you?  When I was 16 my sister gave me a note pad for my birthday that was labeled the procrastinators list....hummm...I think I am better now but someday I AM going to be AWESOME!

Last night was a perfect evening...watching America's Got Talent with HH, stitching wool and a really sweet dog sound asleep.  What is your perfect evenig?

9 comments:

  1. I have the same neighborhood landscaper LOL !

    I really like what you are working on !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously a big LOL! I needed this post today! A perfect evening for me is watching my shows under a blanket with the pups on my lap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're way too funny...& waaaaay to much like me!
    I would've taken those exact pictures of the landscaper and posted them for all to see! I also saw that same quote a week or so ago on Pinterest and thought it fit me to a T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Privacy please ----------- or could he be saying "Honey I need some toilet paper?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Ha! I hope you don't lose this charming character with all the new house building going on in your "hood". Ya, that lounging picture would be me watching a movie, Outlander, or Game of Thrones...

    ReplyDelete
  6. One where the chores are already done and I can sit and stitch while I watch tv, not where I still have things to finish and too tired to sew, lol. But well worth it to get out today and tomorrow dentist again and hopefully an end to the problem tooth.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a OUT LOUD laugh this morning. I really need it and now I will get a smile every time I think of that picture and your way with words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you hear me laughing? That poor deer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In a few days we're heading to Colorado for a camping trip. Our (my husband's) goal is to see the elk while they're in rutting season. So your pictures of the deer are g rated when you think of what we'll be seeing. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete