Friday, September 19, 2014

Hard to Believe...

This week flew by!!!  Did it for you?  It went so fast that I can't quite remember what I did and what I got done, lol...maybe I didn't get so much accomplished.  But, what the hay...life is too short to worry about a few lost moments.  I did finish The Heist.  I liked this book but it may not be for everyone...lots and lots of detail.  It is a spy type book with the main character being an Israeli operative who is also an art restorer.  I love reading books where the author has spent some time researching historical facts and weaves them into a story.  This is a detail book so if you want a read that allows you to breeze through this is not the book for you.


I was able to visit the Gallery Show at QuiltWorks featuring quilts by Tammy MacArthur and the group exhibit had the Modern Quilt Guild Quilts.  They are all amazing and inspiring!  Enjoy and we'll see you back here on Monday.  Have a great weekend!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment