Thursday, September 18, 2014

Alleluhia Sister! I am cured...

NOT!!!  Well I was feeling kinda smug...at least for a day.  Some of the Stalkers headed to BJ's and I walked out with a total purchase of $1.43!!!  I do not remember that ever happening in my quilting history!  This photo is proof positive!!!

Then the next day we went to Sew Many Quilts and QuiltWorks and I had fallen off the wagon...but, my justification was that I would have made a bigger dent in the 'ol pocket book if we had gone to the beach with the intention of shopping along the way.  So, ya see this was only a small transgression :)

 A short slide show of the little shop hop that we did in Bend.  It was a beautiful weekend and now out here in Sisters we can feel the Fall moving on in...our days are temperate but the nights are cool and in freezing the tomato plants cool.  How about you?  The weather changing in your next of the world?  Doesn't it make you want to stitch?!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

9 comments:

  1. We're on vacation in Colorado and I thought I was doing good too. I went to a quilt shop yesterday and thought I'd just pick up a couple of things....$50! How does it add up that fast? blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Anna. Central Oregon sounds like heaven. It's definitely on my list of "Someday Vacays". The weather here in AZ isn't changing fast enough. I long for cool, cool nights. I found you on Let's Bee Social. Stop on by my blog for a visit anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually not sure how I came across your blog...but it's nice to meet you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna,

    Okay .13 yards converts to 4.68 inches, pray tell why the odd cut and what are you doing with it? At first I thought you had bought .13 meters which is 5 1/8 inches. Still wondering?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When the weather cools off here, I am ready to garden!!! and when we hit "winter" I am ready for extra sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, back, just passed out when I heard that, haha.
    Usually I take a trip in the fall to the quilted crow and even then I usually keep it under a hundred;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've ever left a quilt store spending that little...I'm impressed! Sounds like you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy your Smileboxes so much! I saved one from last Christmas, there is a quilt rack I need.... I especially enjoyed this one - thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete