Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wrapping Up The Weekend

The weekend was not only Quilt Heaven but filled with wonderful times in Portland.  The Fabric Stalkers went out for Happy Hour to The City Grill.  30th floor of the US Bank Building with a view of the river and city.  The best part was that my youngest son was able to come out and hang out with this group of mom-quilters, lol.


The Farmer's Market was beautiful!  The colors were inspirational!


It was also National Bee Day and the bee supporters were swarming the market :)

...and at Quilt Knit Stitch...
Debbie Busby (Wooden Spool Designs), myself, Blogless Sandy, Barb, Lori, Nancy and in the front row Anne and Gail (Gail Pan Designs)
great bunch of gals!

Jill hamming it up while taking care of the 

And here is Cakers and Nancy...thinking about waiting in the switch back line for Voodoo Doughnuts...lucky for me Nancy decided she didn't need 
the maple bar with bacon :)

I am plan on fitting some quilting into this week...how about you?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you had a fabulous time--how wonderful to have so many friends to share the experience with! I might have to put this event on my calendar for next year, depending on the state of the arthritic old body! Maybe by then I'll have my quilting and knitting supplies all organized and in use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous day! Loving the colours at the farmers market! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect weekend and fun with family and friends. I am working on a christmas piece and thinking about another.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Love the fact that more wool is showing up at these venues...Your son is quite handsome... ;0)

    ReplyDelete