Monday, August 18, 2014

Quilt Knit Stitch

It was a whirl wind extended weekend of fun!  Some of the Fabric Stalkers were able to make the trek to P Town, Bridgetown...or Portland as noted on the map...for Quilt Knit Stitch.  Not only were we able to see a wonderful quilt show but the vendor mall was wool heaven!  It was not as big as I thought it would  be, but this is year one.  Next year it is going to be even BETTER!!!  


I wanted to start Monday off with a long fabulous slide show!  So, get a cup of coffee...cause this is a long one :)   There were several sunning quilts. But, the show was called Quilt, Knit, Stitch...and so there was artwork using different mediums.  Stay tuned, tomorrow....the vendor mall!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free picture slideshow

9 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but I hit the vendor's before the show, lol. Love seeing all those goodies in one place, then I can relax and enjoy the show;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful show, I recognize a few from the show in Houston last year with many new new. On my to do list for next year.

    Hope your pocket book didn't suffer too much from the vendors market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you this was amazing, I went to a quilt show last week and it was soooo not as inspiring as this one.
    thanks for sharing I for one really appreciate the time you take to do this
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is WOW!!! I, too, will have to put this show on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! What amazing pictures!! I agree with you that the second picture of the dog was just wonderful (I wonder how the artist did that?!) and I also loved the quilt of the little houses and little girls. It reminded me of Yoko Saito or Reiko Cato - love their work!!! Wonderful pictures - Thanks so much for posting these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, wow is right. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us who couldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just AMAZING quilts ! Thank you SO much for sharing them with all of us :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this photos! Amazing is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - so many talented people and so much inspiration! Thanks for sharing - can't wait to see what came home with you from the vendor mall!

    ReplyDelete