Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Let's Talk Woolies!!!

I don't know why but I was so excited about Woolies yesterday...it might be...because, last time I fell asleep on the couch and missed it!  Burning candles at both ends results in naps in the morning!!!  It was great to see most everyone.  Summer means that there is sporadic attendance...but, we had a decent attendance and the best part is seeing what everyone is working on.

I am getting closer to finishing my Harvest Moon.  This Heart to Hand pattern is one of my favorites.  I am hand quilting and it has been fun.  I will actually have it done in time for Fall :)


I made a Smilebox of QuiltWorks and what the Woolies are up to these days...hoping that you will be inspired to pick up a needle~thread and start stitching some wool!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another digital slideshow by Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Love seeing what the Woolies are up to. I am now motivated to prep some of the "By thy Hands" blocks I have and to quilt my Snowy Days. Not too many people in my area are into wool so the work you gals do is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Harvest Moon ! Looks like you will have it finished for fall YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I LOVE your Harvest Moon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt piece is beautiful and great wool project.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO fortunate to have so many Woolie friends to stitch with. I love seeing the wide selections of projects...sure can tell we're heading into Autumn and the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete