Monday, August 11, 2014

Deja Moo

Oh Yeah...it is definitely Deja Moo!  My email provider ended up on a SPAM black list and that is why I cannot reply to anyone's email!  The speech given was that they are really sorry and have applied to be removed but do not know when that will be????  No replying to your email...indefinitely???  What kind of Deja Moo is this????  So, I stretched the 'ol brain cells and changed the blog address to GMail as suggested by my email provider.  Hopefully this will allow me to respond to your emails.  I so love the comments :)


I forgot to show you what my girlfriend Lori had prepped!!!  We joined the Primitive Gathering 2014 BOW Sunflower Gathering and she has been diligently working away.  These blocks have many pieces and are not a walk in the park to prep...but oooohhh so beautiful!  I on the other hand am collecting mine in a project box, sigh...


The prepping of wool brings me to a discussion about scissors.  We have talked about this before...and, I am sure you also have a scissor fetish....a new movie is coming out for Quilters called, "50 Shades of Scissors."  Not yet rated!  The middle pair have been my "go to" scissors for cutting wool...they really cut wool like butter.  But they are on the thick side and for some of the more delicate or small areas you really need sharp to the point scissors....which lead me to the small pair on the left.  They are light, tiny and sharp to the point...they just don't have the strength to make a really clean cut.  My latest pair...well they are a dream!!!  Funny thing is they are labeled an embroidery scissor but these cut through wool better than the little pair! And sharp...oh so sharp, at least and IQ of 160 on the scissor scale. Made in Japan they are available is different sizes at the Stitchin' Post.  I love that they are called fatigue free! LOL 


Have a great Monday!

10 comments:

  1. LOL !!!! DEJA' MOO ! PERFECT !

    Glad to hear you have another email :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh You Be Fuuu-nny today! Let me know when you're ready to pull your Sunflower Gatherings project out of the box and I'll pull mine out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my KRen Kay Buckley scissors like your small lime green handled ones. I also have the medium aqua ones...my favourite ones and the larger purple handled one.

    I'm in the middle of a clean up and other than prepping some of my wool for the BOW production is at a standstill right now. But I hoping to get back on track soon.

    Love your déjà Moo sign, where did you find it?

    Sorry to hear about your e-mail woes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all different types of scissors and it seems someone is always using them for something else and ruining them, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you on charter, my charter accout want answer any thing hardly

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fiskars are my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kai! My rotary cutter is from them and I'd never use anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you found a solution to your email problem! I love those Sunflower blocks! Thank you for the scissor recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been having trouble finding scissors that I like to prep that exact same project! I really am getting along pretty well with my Fiskars, but now I want to try your Kais! Sorry about your e-mail troubles - technology makes my head hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deja Moo! HA you crack me up. Sorry this happened to you though

    ReplyDelete