Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dancin' with Mac

Well my dear PC laptop was hissing and cough like a 3 pack a day smoker and it was time to suck it up and invest in a new one...oh the learning curve :).  No tantrums as HH patiently loaded my requirements and gave me some beginning lessons.  It's like we taught our sons...be the best you can be and make yourself invaluable to where ever you end up employed...HH is an invaluable Woolie resource, LOL.  And so, this is my first Woolie post on the MacBook Air...I feel like I have postphoned senility at least another few years!

QuiltWorks sent out their Fall class list and I immediately sign up for this class.  I have wanted to take one of these classes forever and finally it fit into my schedule!  one afternoon in November and I will be making my Christmas gifts!!!  Besides the fact that I can use some of my ugly fabrics...although I am pretty sure I don't have any ugly fabrics!!!  If you're local sign up for this one and we'll have a party!!


a short slide show of QuiltWorks...I'll have a long one after Woolie's today!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Mac post! Hope it settles in nicely for you.

    Love the upcoming class choices, have fun with your basket wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Mac and I hope you will love yours too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are settling in with your new mac, once you use them, you will never go back. I like the idea of using scraps and uglies into projects like this, should be a fun class.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love my mac. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you love your Mac Like I do! Love that basket bet its going to be fun to learn how to make them, I agree you can probably add some not so favorite fabrics anymore and it will look wonderful!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh - I had to wipe the drool off my key board for slide #8.....there was a lot of drool cause I kept going back to that one! I agree - you need to make a Halloween quilt for your grandsons! I am still trying to get use to a Chromebook that I bought for work.....and I am use to HP products, but this one is still driving me crazy! Plus the fact that the keyboards on all laptops are jsut a little bit different.....

    ReplyDelete