Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Quilted Blessings

All it takes is a snapshot...and life seems so sweet. A new set of twins have moved into the neighborhood.  They are about as tall as Enzo.  


And I was able to go into Bend and stitch with the 
Material Girls!  
Although life has been "Quiltus Interruptus" and I have been missing my stitch time with these special ladies, I knew I could not go another week.  It was a small group since it seems others are having the same issue with quilting in the summer months.  My quilting well was filled...being able to stitch with friends...but mostly, it was about the conversations... and the laughter.  It is such a necessary part of our emotional health...so why is it, that we push it to the back burner because of all the "shoulds?"

Enjoy the short slide show of what the Material Girls were up too!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free slideshow

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you got to spend some time with you Material Girls! So many great projects! I am interested in Bev's project. Is she going to embroider all the designs and then quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to see what others are making, so many beautiful pieces. I received your package, keep forgetting to mail you, but it is a fun pattern and can be done with wool too, something I will play with and maybe make some mini ornaments with needle felting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete