Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hard to believe we are already celebrating the 4th of July!!!  Hope you all have a safe and wonderful day!



Full disclosure here...I ordered something online!  I know I have been on a internet shopping fast since January 1st...and, it has been beneficial to my pocketbook...but it's all Lisa's fault!  And so, my first BOW (block of the week) package arrived...of course I am already 4 weeks behind!!!


When she posted this finished 2014 BOW...well I was stunned.  In fact it seemed I was in a fugue state while placing the order, lol.

This past week I had an opportunity to stop in at Sew Many Quilts...OMG!!! are they ever prepared for Quilt Show Week!  The slideshow will give you a little peek at what is in store for you if you get to make it into Bend for some shopping.

We are on the count down for the Give Away!  I will be announcing the winners on Wed. the first day of Quilters Affair class for me...I know some of you are starting on Monday!  Be sure to leave a comment on the Give Away post and please sign up as a follower of the Woolie Blog.  I do enjoy sharing the world of quilting with you and hope that you likewise enjoy the journey!

Have a great holiday weekend!  And see ya back here on Monday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow generated with Smilebox


7 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you, too! Looks like your internet shopping was so worth it...love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omagosh! My shipment of the first 5 blocks arrived yesterday and I just opened the package! My first view of the quilt was on Linda Hrcka's blog. Her quilting is drool-worthy! I'm anxiously anticipating those Smilebox's from Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soo glad you broke down and decided to participate. I'm finishing off my second block and waiting for my next group to arrive, probably next week when I come down to Sisters for the show.

    I think this is Lisa's best BOW yet, and the freebie is fun and quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that quilt, wish I live in Bend and not Salem. Enjoy the Sister quilt week and show. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...love this shop!!! You are TOO lucky to have all these wonderful shops so near! I knew you would succumb to the temptation of this wonderful BOM...you gave it your best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, so glad you joined us with this SBOW14, definitely the prettiest yet...I am getting ready to start block 4 so "behind" is the norm, I think!!

    ReplyDelete