Thursday, June 26, 2014

She'll Be Comin' Around the Mountain....

...when she comes...She'll be comin' around the mountain when she comes...as we made our way back over the mountain the body just relaxes.  I cannot travel over the mountain without feeling blessed that I live in Oregon with all it's beauty.

I had to get home because both Robin and I had to turn in our sponsor quilts by 2:00 PM and since I had both of them at my house I had to get back. I walked into the quilt show office at 1:30...phewww, no sweat!  The quilts for the show are already piling up!

I saw this funny on Pinterest and it totally cracked me up!



Today's slideshow feature Jane's Fabric Patch.  Located in Tillamook, yes home to the famous cheese.  Jane's doesn't have the internet sales capability so if you see something on the slide show you are going to have to drive there to buy it :)  But, it will give you some inspiration.  Now that I am back home I am ready to dive in and start stitchin'!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free photo slideshow


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour of Jane's - I was there a month ago on our trip to the Oregon Coast. I have never seen so many quilting books in one place!! One of my favourite shops on the coast! (I bought the cat panel...so cute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed how large Jane's is nice you enter and start moving from room to room. Their classroom is great. Another place that always has something jump into my hands.

    Yes I see a trip down to coast happening again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to get home! Glad you made in time for the quilts! Jane's sure looks like a nice shop. I love that first quilt in the slide show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it back in time and yes, that is a funny thought, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun to see what's hanging in quilt shops. Great photos and a funny thought about what clouds might be saying. :O)

    ReplyDelete