Friday, June 13, 2014

Sew 'n Sews & The Juniperberries

Finally a full day of quilting!!!  Yeah!!!  
Give me a "Q" Give me a "U" Give me a "I" Give me a "L" Give me a "T"...
What does it spell QUILT!!!

headed out to Linda's house for some hand stitching!  It had been 9 days since I did any hand stitching...a record for sure!  I can always depend on Linda to stimulate the hand stitching desires.  She seems to actually finish things, lol.  This lovely hexi stitchery was just in the fabric color choice last month and here it is, finished, framed and hanging!


Since we are enjoying Spring and moving into Summer she hung an heirloom quilt from her husbands family.  All hand stitched!

can you believe this hand stitching!  If only I could do this???!!!

her latest Kathy Schmitz table topper is done and in use.

I have long admired the Juniperberries and their amazing talent.  Each Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show this group has a special exhibit based on that years challenge.  The June QuiltWorks Gallery exhibit featured quilts from their various challenges spanning several years.  

Also the feature quilter was Pat Wellman...if you click on her name it will take you to her house...OMG is she ever talented!  And if you click here you'll get to visit her sewing room.  Enjoy the slide show and we'll see you back here on Monday! 

PS. no movies or books were viewed this week due to lack of energy and time :) unless you count Max the Minnow which I read 5 times on the trip to Napa and back.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pieces, hand stitching is a nice way to relax and spend time with friends.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such talent! Love to see what others are making...tons of fun, and NO calories... ;0)

    ReplyDelete