Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jean Wells Keenan's Design Class

The quilting world really has something for everyone.  Little quilt, big quilts, applique, pieced, WOOL, hand piecing....on and on and on.  I went to the Stitchin' Post to talk with Jean and she was teaching her design class.  I am always in awe of those that can design.  As for me...I spent yesterday putting together the second camper quilt, lol.  


I like it and I am especially happy the top is done, lol 

...and now a slide show about those that venture out to designing their own with the support of Jean Wells Keenan
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your top done. Jean's class looks inspiring. What does your glamper quilt look like? I don't think I've seen that one finished,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful top and nice to use for camping too. I like the idea of doing my trailer with my own touches, would make it more homey, but it is always a mess. I camp to have fun, not to keep clean, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric in your camper quilt! Very fun! Very interesting design process!

    ReplyDelete