Friday, May 9, 2014

Blog Vacation/Winner/Recap of the Week

I will be taking a Blog Vacation next week.  Have lots of stitching to do (LOL) at least I prepped a lot of items.  Will be spending time hanging with the family.  So I'll see you back here on May 19th!

But before I head out I will do a synopsis of the week and announce the winner!  Just so you know you have a week to send me your snail mail address so I can send the patterns out...yes, I said patterns.  Although I don't have enough for every one who guess correctly nor can it be the same pattern in the give away post...I decided since there were so many of you who guessed correctly I would give a differnt pattern to the 4 who Mr. Random # generator cough up first from the correct guess pile!...Mine was #2!!!

It is a Crabapple Hill Pattern and I used Diwabo's for the border.

#1 = Carol
#2 = U Keep Sewing
#3 = Abbigail
#4 = Lupe Hawk
email me your mailing addresses and when I get back I will send them out!  congratulations!

Due to the crazy schedule...I didn't finish a book this week :(  but I saw a movie while in Portland that I didn't tell you about!  Frozen!  It was adorable...especially the snowman.  And it was nice that it was about the love of the sisters.


This past week was a full week of quilting!  My quilting well is full...I hope you have a great quilt week ahead of you...see you back here on May 19th!
Happy Mother's Day!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

11 comments:

  1. Have fun. Have a question though. Ann said hers was number 2. Did you make the same one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful week and get to spend lots of time with the grandkids and family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week off. I couldn't decide bar tween 2 and 5 I thought maybe 5 so I didn't vote. Should have stuck with mt gut. Congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with family... and happy Mother's day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a happy and joyful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Kicking myself now! I added a comment on Cottons & Wools about how much I love your piece after putting in my vote comment! LOVE Diawabos and your finish is so crisp. Beautiful Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your finish...and I was SEW wrong!! Have a wonderful week off!! Let hope for sunny weather!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great vacation! Congrat's to the winners~ I was off, way off. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners and have a great week off

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to your winners, Anna! Have a fun and happy sewing blog break!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the photos of those beautiful works of art. Really glad you and your fam are being blessed with sunny skies and warm temperatures!

    ReplyDelete