Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yahooo!!!

That is all I can say...Yahoo!!!  Even though I am a Google Gal, lol...I am so happy to have already completed my April UFO!!!  Crow Gossip by Lynda's Primitive Pieces is done and on the wall!!!  I love the spot I chose to hang it because I can see it when I am at my sewing machine!


I absolutely love this project, even though it took me a while to get it done!


I even hand quilted it!  I chose a cross hatch from the body of the quilt and then a looping chain for the border.  Although I am having fun with new and old projects I am most pleased that I am keeping up on my UFO commitment.  How are you doing?  Don't give up...just get back on that UFO saddle and keep putting one thread in from of another.  


Yesterday morning Bambi showed up...Spring is definitely here and I am enjoying the sunshine!

Todays slide show is a combination of some photos from Portland and the Material Girls in Bend.  Boy are they ever a busy bunch.  Today is Woolies at QuiltWorks.  That should prove to be exciting!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow

6 comments:

  1. You are my hero!!!!...wow..moving right along with your projects. Love the Snowman quilt, : ))) Love Linda's applique with beautiful, soft colors...do you know the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your piece came out beautifully, love the shades you used. It sure is nice to see a bit of spring, finally.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crows... what a cute pattern. As always I enjoyed your slide show. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another finish! Your big stitch quilting is perfect! Love the appliques in the slide show... nicely stitch and that fabric is sooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! WOW!! and WOW!! Loved it all!! Your crows are magnificent...and the quilting is the icing on that cake! Also your Snowy Days is a home run too! WOW!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray! It's done. I like those star flowers. As many times as I have looked at the design, I never noticed that. Too busy looking at the crows and fence.

    ReplyDelete