Monday, March 17, 2014

Life is a Chair of Bowlies and I'm trying to catch up!!!

Although I am having a blast at Mary Lou's Empty Spools class I am unable to post slideshows of all that is going on until I return to Sisters because my Ipad just won't do it...dang it!  So in the meantime I thought I would share the March QuiltWorks Gallery Exhibit.  Suzette who is the featured quilter has been known for her fabulous Crazy Patch work and has been sought after as an instructor.  The group exhibit was on paper piecing...some wonderful creations!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital slideshow

3 comments:

  1. I knew who the featured quilter was when I saw the crazy patch vest. I took a class or two from Suzette when she lived in Portland. She is so talented and such a nice lady. I'm glad to see some of her old and new works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO amazed that you are doing this blog as you are taking an intense workshop in another state! Your energy level is to die for!!! Thanks for featuring Suzette's wonderful work. She is very detailed and a perfectionist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a collaboration.
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled Stop Waiting For The Perfect Moment. Take The First Action Step Now

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete