Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A+ Day

Yesterday was definitely an A+ day!  Started out with Stitch Society, then a therapeutic massage (or rather a UFO massage) I need a massage in order to keep this body humming and up to completing all the UFO's around here.  Finally wrapping up the day with Woolies!!!   Phewwww, what an soul filling day!  

Robin and I hit the road...for the wild Quilting Frontier!  Our wagon is packed and I had to fight for my seat because Brim is accompanying us as far as Yreka where we will drop is shotgun hogging a** at Robin's sisters and I can sit in peace :)!  Thank goodness Enzo is keeping HH company or the car would be rocking for miles!

I have been keeping busy and will be posting each day with the activities of the previous week and if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram I will post our progress and give you a sneak peek of some of the slide shows that will appear when I return.

On Saturday HH and I went antiquing to Redmond Oregon which has become the antique headquarters for Central Oregon.  That slide show will come tomorrow.  For today...Material Girls and cute quilt shop in Redmond!  They moved to a new location and it is an awesome house where you keep moving from room to room to find more treasures!



I picked up this wonderful horoscope print for a pillowcase!  She and her son keep this shop humming with wonderful fabrics.

Enjoy the slideshow and if you see something you can't live with out you can contact them
 at
their phones are working now!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Drat it! I had to sketch out the pinwheels in #18 and draft the pattern! What is this fascination with that block that seems to have taken me over? One thing I know for sure, if I ever get this made up, I'll be sure to do the math right so I don't wind up with 6 quilts again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great slide show, have fun at the retreat, I'm looking forward to the antique slide show.

    ReplyDelete