Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pooped

Whether it was the retreat or the cold I seem to have adopted...I am tired.  Just tired.  Sometimes I think our bodies tell us, "alright already! enough is enough!"  I missed Woolies yesterday because I didn't want to infect my friends...sigh...

HH has been taking care of me which is a blessing because I can turn into a real princess when I have a cold.  Sometimes I think God, the universe, or the people in charge bring someone into your life that is just perfect.  Someone who can cook, clean, do paperwork and take care of you.  A morning like this one makes me grateful for the world I ended up living in...

This little family was trudging down the road...I bet their HH was in the lead...saying, this way guys~ 

As we dealt with all the mail that had piled up I opened my letter from the Sisters Quilters Affair!!!  Yes, the Fabric Stalkers got into every class we registered for!  Looks like i will be busy this summer!  I have a goal today to stitch the second block of my Halloween quilt BOM.  And, to finish my placemats!  lets see if this cold is leaving my universe???!!!  I hope so!

I hope your hump day is productive!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick but yes, you do need some rest time and you have your sweet husband to take care of things. Those deer would be in trouble if they didn't have a road to walk on, lol. Really shows how deep the snow is.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom got a similar cold last week and has been staying in and resting drinking tea. Unfortunately we didn't spend my birthday together but I'm glad she chose not to share her germs.

    Cozy up on the couch and watch some t.v. and do some stitching, congrats on getting into all your cases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got over the flu, hope your cold is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. turning over a new leaf of health! yeah!

      Delete
  4. Your picture of the dog makes me to laugh. Beautiful pose. Drink hot water for your cold which will keep you a bit fresh.
    Good luck to start your next stiching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a new woman today...hear me roar!

      Delete
  5. I love how much you appreciate HH for himself as well as for all the things he does for you! I guess that's the "in sickness and in health" part! Hopefully you will feel up to at least working on your projects, even if you feel as if you need to quarantine your germs!

    ReplyDelete