Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fabric For Life???

I know, I know...it's really hump day but I am still catching up on a quilting life that only happens in Central Oregon...It is like a time warp of quilting in this ripple in the quilting universe.  And so, I am backing up to what was going on this past Monday!

Eric who works for a company that owns/manages Keepsake Quilting, Fons and Porter and several others sent out this notice to bloggers.  Fabric for Life!  I wonder if what they consider fabric for life matches what I think fabric for life means! LOL  Anyhoo, just click on this link... 
 and may all your dreams come true!


Block #2 of my Halloween BOM is done!  So far my commitment to keep up on this BOM is still on track.  I am leaving off the cute buttons that are sewn on this blocks until after the quilting.  I still have 3 more blocks and then a labor intensive border...but, aren't they cute!


I had to share with you this adorable little wallet that my friend and fellow Material Girl made for me.  The whole line of Charlie Harper Fabrics are sold at the Stitchin' Post.  I knew Marilyn was a real fan of Charlie Harper and so shared a piece of the fabric...little knowing that I would end up with the absolutely adorable card wallet!!!  Thank you, Marilyn!!!


Enjoy the short slide show of what some of the Material Girls were up too!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow design

6 comments:

  1. Very cute little wallet! I did enjoy the slide show, it's great to see all those beautiful works from close. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have fabric for life, lol. Love your halloween block that is fun and the charlie harper purse is beautiful. I have done one of his designs in a small art piece, great designs to work with.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did receive that email for the fabric for life yesterday but decided I have enough fabric for my life time ;-) Cute wallet and I love your Halloween blocks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween Blocks look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a fun group! I always love more fabric and I will probably never use it all up in this life but life is short.. we can always have more! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet stuff on that video...AND rock'in music to accompany the visual candy. Charley Harper designs are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete