Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thoughts for Tuesday

Now that I finished 4 UFO's...did I already tell you that??? LOL  Can you tell I am still euphoric!?  I decided to start a new project...not a big one but a little one.  Isn't it sweet.  It was stitchery and wool for Valentine's Day but...I had to just put more wool that was shown ((sigh))  I love wool.  All I need is to add a few buttons and quilt it up!  The photo also shows how I am quilting in the city...at the kitchen table. 



Before we left Central Oregon I had to zip by BJ's Quilt Basket in Bend.  I was in need of some pillow case fabric (Wizard of Oz) and decided to show what was up in the shop!  Enjoy the slide show...but be prepared for the slide show tomorrow!!!  Quilt Show!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow made with Smilebox

8 comments:

  1. Love that Buggy Barn quilt AND the quilt in picture #2...is that a class? Or just a sample? Just may have to stop in there next month when I am in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I need to see a closer view of your Woolie heart for Valentine's Day it looks lovely.

    I agree with Michelle, the buggy barn quilt and number two are both great. What are the names of those two pieces.

    Enjoy your time in Portland, smart you for bringing your sewing machine along for some quality time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to visit the Buggy barn store, and enjoyed the quilt show.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart design looks familiar. Nice finish. January has been productive for me also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you able to tell us the name of the appliqué quilt in photo #8, can't quite make out what the tag says.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Buggy Barn quilt and nice to see the Bertie Blocks too!! Yahoo on the finishes!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that heart wool piece! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job Anna - great quilt how

    ReplyDelete