Monday, January 6, 2014

Pssst....Quiet

True to my word for 2014 I feel quiet...more peaceful, less worry...although being a die hard worry wort about everything, I know it will be a constant challenge to remember my word...quiet.  I do see more naps in my future, lol.


The world seems upside down weather wise and our local ski resorts are not happy.  Although the view is spectacular!  Yesterday morning this was life in Sisters...


My youngest son and DIL who are currently living in Illinois woke up to this...look at how many inches are on the table and chairs!



The Fabric Stalkers got together at Robin's house on Saturday for a little stitching, a lot of talking and a group session to discuss the classes we will be taking at the 2014 Quilter's Affair which is the week long workshops and classes held just before the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show.  Yes, registration has already started and if you don't get them in fast the classes fill up, and then...it is boo hoo time.  

Have you been making a list of what is on your agenda in 2014?  I am a list maker (although I lose them) and a goal setter (I am not a good goalie).  I like the dream sequence of year long plan...although the plot thickens usually by the second week in January and then we are off and running.  But, this year...is my year of Quiet.  Being OK with who I am...and when little Miss Judgement comes out...I intend to slap her back!!!

It is a short slide show today...but, oh is it a beauty!  Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow


7 comments:

  1. That looks like a good idea, lol. I am not a napper, feel worse when I wake up so rather be tired and catch up with a longer night sleep. Funny how the ones who want snow don't get it and vice versa. I am waiting for Bill to finished making messes and noise, then I can get going with my day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful projects happening here!! WOW!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna we can all take some of your goals to heart. Less worry, more relaxing, I vote Yes!! Happy New Year, Laural

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! What... no snow? We were hit with frigid temps and snow, then rain :( and more frigid temps tonight...what's up with the weather...good time for napping and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm counting on us getting more snow this winter. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to get together for a sew day. Looks like each of you had something different going on. I like the bright and cheerful colors of your bag-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calendar for the year is filling up, may not be very "quiet" here! I just hope there will be quilting in it.

    ReplyDelete