Friday, January 24, 2014

I Leave You With A Belly Laugh!

It's Friday!!!  I wanted to leave you with good cheer on this Friday.  I don't remember this line in the movie but wouldn't it be great...especially when wearing ruby red slippers!!!


I spent the day organizing projects to take to the Portland digs...Enzo is back in fine form and so when HH brought up the "happy hour" snacks he was ready.  Enzo has an incredible vocabulary and there are times we have to resort to spelling...like R*O*B*I*N...or he goes crazy.  He also know the phase, Happy Hour...not sure this is a good thing.


I decided for February to start working on a big UFO.  The 2011 Primitive Gathering BOW has waited long enough. I am prepping the inner border one at a time so I don't lose the pieces.  For those of you who were not here in 2011...it was the summer of chaos...where I had way to much coming by mail and I was avoiding the mailman...when I opened my mailbox I needed a forklift...now here we are 2014 and I am POWERFUL!!! and in control. 



I am leaving you with a belly laugh...be sure you have emptied your bladder before watching...and I will see you back here on Monday!

10 comments:

  1. OK - that was funny!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! We frequently take our two dogs, Lucy (black lab, 7 yrs old), and Sophie (yellow lab/beagle mix, 9 yrs. old), (both rescues), with us when we run errands, and they know where we are going, and they recognize stops where a little treat might be involved, i.e. the bank drive-thru window or Walgreen's drive-in prescription pick-up. or any and all of the local eating spots where we eat, and always bring them just a teeny bite! And, yes, we too spell! Thank you so much for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny, mine knew out out and walk meant, so we had to be careful if we were talking about going out in general, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enzo is tooo cute...and that video is HILARIOUS...saw it last week and was crying. How long are you in Portland? How was the quilt show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That BOW is so gorgeous - love, love, love it! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that was more than a belly laugh. I had to watch them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how smart dogs are!!
    Wow your 2011 BOW is looking fantastic, it won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video was TOO funny! (You'd never see that here in the U.S.) SO great to see that beautiful quilt coming together for the finish. Sure would be fun to share in a happy hour with you... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-D anglicky neumím,ale to vůbec nevadí...hahahahihihi....
    Daška

    ReplyDelete