Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Parties Over...and a new one is beginning...2 new winners


This is one of my favorite photos taken by HH several years ago.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  Ours was lovely...although very different than holidays in the past.  Holidays tend to bring all my emotions to the surface but this one broke with a beautiful light sneaking into my room waking me gently.  Then when I looked outside the mountains were singing about the glory of the day.  HH and I have never had a Christmas where it was just the 2 of us ...well 3 of us with Enzo.  I do love the chaos of Christmases filled with the laughter of children and friends but for a variety of reasons this year was to be one of thoughts and dreams.  Nice cuppa coffee, pumpkin pancakes and opening our stocking stuffers to each other.  I actually did some sewing which made for a wonderful Christmas Day.  Robin came over for dinner bringing a pile of yummies making our day was complete.  

I appreciate everyone who participated in the 2013 Giveaway.  I heard fom everyone but the Day 2 and Day 6 winners.  The dog dish coughed up 2 new winners!

Day 2 ~ Mia's Cottage
Day 6 ~ StitchinByTheLake

I have lots of thoughts to share in this last week of 2013 and hope you all will join me on my continuing journey to live Wholeheartedly in 2014


12 comments:

  1. That picture says it ALL!! haha Congrats to the winners!! Yayyyyy!!!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our day yesterday was crazy with 3 little boys (11,10, & 9)! Today is peacefully quiet as my guy is off playing cards and I have the day to myself...sewing, perhaps? Yes, reflecting and planning for 2014 will be in my thoughts as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here, I'm here.... I'll email you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I'm sure many feel like that after Christmas photo! Not me~ we had a lovely family day with 2 of our three kids home for the day. Congrat's to the new winners! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the quiet Christmas can be the best. Sounds like you and HH had a lovely alone time.

    Love the sad Santa and snowman picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is so funny, love it. It is nice to have a quiet day to enjoy each other's company and nice time for reflection.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Christmas was far from quiet, but it was fun to be around all my kids and grandsons. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the prefect Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds wonderful!
    congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Santa & snowman photo. Sounds like you, HH & Enzo had a very sweet Christmas together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that photo--kind of sums up the after Christmas doldrums! Thanks again for the drawing and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear Anna - I've been so busy with Christmas that I haven't read any blogs at all! I just got to this one and realized that I missed your deadline. I'm so sorry to have missed it! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete